The PMI Inland Northwest Chapter is a non-profit group of project managers and those interested in learning more about project management. We are one of 250 chapters in 70 countries worldwide.
Our members span the greater Spokane, WA region as well as northern Idaho. Other nearby chapters include:
Make project management the most highly respected, highly-valued profession in the Inland Northwest area.
- Identify the project management community in the Inland Northwest and understand its needs
- Create an environment to support networking
- Facilitate cross chapter communication
- Develop a committed membership that encourages new members and retains existing members
- Implement an organizational infrastructure
- Encourage and increase volunteer support
- Build and share a world class mentoring program
PMI Inland Northwest achieves its mission through scheduled events and activities. Our monthly meetings, held typically on the second Tuesday of the month, serve as forums for invited speakers to share their experience, stimulating thought and discussions. This monthly gathering also facilitates networking among members and sponsors and serve to inspire and help further success in member's careers. In addition to monthly events, special events are also planned and organized periodically by Inland Northwest PMI. PMI events are great forums for Project Management professionals to learn essential elements of succeeding in business.