Advance your project management career - get your PMP or CAPM credential!
The PMI Inland Northwest Chapter is partnering with Steve Norton, PMP, to offer a PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Boot Camp Aug 22-24, 2017! The Boot Camp presents the best practices in project management with course materials based on the latest edition of the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide). Training covers requisite knowledge competencies and ensures every student is trained to PMI® standards.
The 3-day Boot Camp is presented in three 9-hour days, providing 27 contact hours. It is designed for busy professionals, optimizing time spent in the class and minimizing time away from work. Additional help is available as online post-class support. With the Boot Camp training, students are fully prepared to take the PMP® / CAPM® exams and earn the coveted certifications.
Steve's Guarantee: If you don’t pass the exam on the first try, you can attend a future Project Management Skills, LLC Boot Camp at no cost. If you do not pass the exam on the second try, your tuition will be refunded.
Early bird registration with a $200 discount available through August 2, 2017!
- Classroom training - 27 contact hours total
- August 22-24, 7:30am - 5:30pm each day
- Red Lion River Inn - 700 N. Division, Spokane, WA
Early-Bird Registration (through 8/2/17)
- Chapter Members: $1,097
- Non-Members: $1,297
Standard Registration (After 8/2/17)
- Chapter Members: $1,297
- Non-Members: $1,497
Are you eligible for the PMP? To apply for the PMP certification, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education, OR
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
This is an overview of the requirements. For complete details regarding PMP eligibility requirements, please view the Project Management Institute PMP Handbook for further details.